Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving chaos

Sitting amidst the mess in my office, I see years and years of old glories mixed in with the new(er) all in the same undignified chaos on the floor.


No mistakes, though. Keep no mistakes.

And this is where I should end the post with a (attempted) artistic picture of the mess, leaving the reader to contemplate on the meaning of what I just said. Unfortunately I have no such device with which to capture an artistic photo, much less upload one on the spot. So the impact of the words is lessened. Or, is it?

Tis a hasty move we're making to our 'other-headquarters' which shall be our temporary 'home' for a month (hopefully), while this current place undergoes renovations. Like the others, I'm not looking forward to it but I suppose it'll be a change of scenery and a good opportunity for everyone to clear this archive of a place.

There's a mall behind the other place. It's small but mayhaps I find a nice thrift shop I can visit over and over. Or a quaint bookshop.

Little pleasures, little victories.